The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

14 February 2013

Blog Hop Sneak Peek....


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I can't believe February is half over and it's been two weeks since my last post! Folks, it's been that kind of year already. I was trying to decide what to give up for Lent, and was reminded that actually, at this point, my life is one big Lenten season. So I'm adding in a break rather than giving things up. (Or I suppose I'm giving up chaos for a couple of hours a week.)

It's been so crazy around here that I haven't had time to let everyone know another Rose Blossom Blog Hop is coming your way! TOMORROW!!! The new Close To My Heart Spring Idea Book is in and so we thought we would share a little inspiration from all its awesomeness!

Here's a sneak peek of what you'll find here. I can't wait for the full reveal!


This hop has a full little twist to it. Each participant has a secret word. When you get to Brenda Rose's site, which is the last on the list, you can leave the sentence in her comments section. (The comments will be hidden for this hop, so no peeking!) At the end of the hop, Brenda will draw a
random winner from the correct entries.

Wanna see what you could win?....


So it's not a layout with the photos of complete strangers. It's the components you need to make it yourself! To the winner goes a Buzz & Bumble  paper pack (that's what my project is made from) and the Honeycomb Stamp Set! (All those cute little hexagons are made using these stamps. You're gonna love it!)

Be sure to hop along with us tomorrow. If you can't make it through the list in one sitting, that's okay. The hop goes through Sunday, 17 February!

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment