The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

01 April 2013

IT'S HERE!!!!!



Hi All!
Just wanted to give a shout out to the brand-spankin'-new challenge blog:


The blog launches today with the first challenge: see what you can do with the "Happy Birthday" Key on the Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge. What do ya think? Are you up for it? What if I told you there were PRIZES involved?

So here's how it works. Each month you will be given 2 challenges: one on the first of the month and one on the 15th. Each challenge will involve a single key on one of the CTMH Cricut cartridges. You may choose to play in one or both challenges, it's up to you. (I happen to be designing for the 2nd challenge of each month, so I'm a little partial to those.) ;) At the end of each challenge (so that's twice a month) we (the design team and our lovely leader, Brenda Rose) will choose 3 Top Projects for that challenge. Then, at the end of the month, we will choose a Top Project for the month and do a random drawing from among the participants for the monthly prize--which will be  a Close To My Heart stamp set that coordinates with our Cricut cartridges. (How cool is that?!) April's winner will receive the Perfect Fit Frames stamp set.


I'll be posting my answer to the current challenge soon. I'm so excited to be a part of this. There is SO MUCH that you can do with these cartridges!

So go check it out and play along! If you don't have the Artiste cartridge yet, you can purchase it here! Happy Creating!




1 comment: