The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

02 July 2013

Are You Ready to Join in the Fun!?!?


Hi All! Here's a peek at the Essentials Consultant Kit that can be yours when you join my team today!

For $49, you receive this fantastic kit that is full of all new products from the NEW IDEA BOOK including Laughing Lola paper and accessories, inks, stamps and not one, but two of our inspiring page and card layout books! It has everything you need to start creating and consulting right out of the box. That's approximately $155 worth of product for just $49!

But Kim, you say, I need more to build my business! More forms, some packaging, another fabulous new stamp set and more new products! Not to worry, we've got you covered. 

For $99 you can order the Master Consultant Kit, which includes the entire Essentials Kit and so much more:
If you choose the Master option, you get more supplies, more Studio J layouts, our non-stick micro-tip scissors and other crafting items. Wait...what's that little chevron beauty we're throwing in the mix? It's My brand-spankin'-new Crush (book)! Yep, with the Master kit you also get our new Modville My Crush book along with two coordinating assortments of pockets, stickers and journaling spots AND a variety of our Flip Flaps to take your Crush (book) to the next level. So that's approximately $335 worth of product for just $99!

Being a Close To My Heart Consultant not only opens you up to a world of great products (did I mention you get to order from the Idea Book a full month before it is released to the general public? LOVE THAT!) and great discounts (it's like having a 22% off sale every time you order!), but it opens up the doors for meeting great people and making fabulous friends, too. I've met so many fun and funky creative types through being a CTMH consultant, I wouldn't trade them for any amount of discount or product in the world. And that's really what the Heart of Close To My Heart is all about. It's the people!

So if you want to build a business or just supplement your hobby, YOU ARE WELCOME HERE! Just hop on over to my web site, click on "opportunities" and sign up today!



1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You will make a great team leader. I am so glad you got to attend convention this year.

    ReplyDelete