The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

27 June 2016

A Cute Little Card Box for (Beautiful) YOU! (Part 1: the box)

Hi All! Just wanted to stop by with a project I did for the Close To My Heart showcase. Let's take a look:

 

To create this box, I layered a Journaling Card Box with Juniper cardstock and Georgie papers  The butterflies and sentiment are from the Beautiful You stamp set (which is now retired). I stamped the butterflies on patterned paper in Juniper ink and cut them out by hand, added some sparkles to them from my stash, and set them aside. I created embellishment clusters using stickers and chipboard pieces from the Georgie compliments pack, and added the sentiment (which I stamped in Juniper ink on White Daisy cardstock  using foam tape for extra dimension. I then added my butterflies and some extra sparkles to take the bling up a notch.

Here's a couple of close-ups:

 

 

And here's a wee peak at what's inside:

 

Hope you enjoyed part one of my little box. Stop back by for part two of this project where we will take a look at the cards inside.

Until then, have a wonderfully creative day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!! I love those butterflies stamped on the patterned paper. Even prettier in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!! I love those butterflies stamped on the patterned paper. Even prettier in person.

    ReplyDelete