The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

10 August 2016

Operation Smile: Punny Bear!

Hi All! I wanted to share a little note card I made from a Copic coloring project I did during #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge. Let's take a look:

 To showcase this little coloring piece, I created this card from white Neena Exact Index cardstock and layered it with some scraps of retired Fundamentals papers in Pacifica Blue. The image is from the Animal Greetings stamp set that Close To My Heart created to benefit Operation Smile. This is chock full of cute little animals and fabulous puns.

I stamped this little bear on a 2 3/4-inch square piece of White Daisy cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The heart is from a retired stamp set. I then colored the images with my Copic markers, using E30 & E33 for his stomach and snout and E23 & E33, with just a hint of E18, for the rest of his fur. I added a touch of R21 to his cheeks and Black 100 for his nose. The hearts are colored in R08 & R27, with a little Shimmer Pen for pizzazz.  I used C3, C5 & C7 for the ground and B0000 along my my colorless blender for the sky. I added highlight to his nose and the ground using my white Signo gel pen. After the white ink dried, I stamped the sentiment in Momento Tuxedo Black and popped the whole thing up with foam tape.

Here's a close-up of the coloring:

And here's a look at the stamp set:

Close To My Heart donates $7 to Operation Smile for every one of these sets sold. 

Until next time, have a wonderfully creative day!






1 comment:

  1. Omgoodness, this is so sweet, so cute, sooooo adorable! First of all, I absolutely adore that stamp set, and you are making me fall even deeper. Wonderful card design, and amazing coloring! LOVE

    ReplyDelete