The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

17 January 2017

Tuesday Treats: Tea for Two

Hi All! Just a quick post to share a fun little treat box project with you today. (Here is a link to my inspiration.)

So let's take a look:


I created this box using Whisper and White Daisy cardstocks by Close To My Heart, along with the new Sugar Rush paper pack. The flowers and heart shape is from CTMH's January Stamp Of The Month: Adore You. The sentiment itself is from the (now-retired) December Stamp of The Month: Thoughtful Flowers. I stamped the sentiment on White Daisy cardstock in Whisper ink, and colored it with my Prismacolor Pencils. I then cut out the image and popped it up on the front with foam tape. Finally, I added some eyelets and White & Gold ribbon for a closure.

Here's a look at the inside:


The box will hold two tea bags and three Ghirardelli chocolates (or four as a tight squeeze). You could also fit a nice little gift card in it if you would like.

Here's the treat box one more time:


Pretty cool, huh? I thought it would make a fun little teachers gift. Stay tuned for some more treat ideas coming soon!

Until then, have a wonderfully creative day!









5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So glad! 😁 You should give it a try. It's a simple little project really. The video that I linked to has very detailed instructions on how to create it.

      Delete
  2. So sweet! Love the soft color combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's not my usual palette, but I like it too! 😁

      Delete
  3. Omgoodness, how sweet! What an amazing treat holder, Kim! <3

    ReplyDelete