The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

03 July 2013

Celebrate YOU!

This month at Violets & Sunshine, I want to Celebrate YOU! So for the month of July, I have set up an online gathering on my CTMH Website called Celebrate YOU! Everyone who places and order through this gathering from now through 01 August will be entered in a drawing for $25 worth of free Close To My Heart goodies from the NEW IDEA BOOK.

But that's not all.....

This month, Close To My Heart  is offering our Canvas Art Kit Workshop On The Go for $19.95, and no qualifying purchase is necessary! 


This workshop includes:


1 – My Acrylix® Canvas Art Workshop Stamp Set (C-size) 
1 – 12" × 12" Printed Canvas Display 
1 – Cashmere Baker's Twine (1 yard) 

10 – Clear Sparkles (10mm) 

1 – Sparkles Flourish 

2 – 12" × 6" Dimensional Elements In Color—Art Shapes 
1 – Instructional Brochure

So this month, not only can you get a PHENOMENAL deal on our Canvas Workshop On The Go, but when you order it through the Celebrate YOU! gathering, you can also be entered to win a wonderful package of freebies!

It's all for you, because YOU are what makes this adventure so much fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment