The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

09 September 2014

A little fall fun (part 2)

Hi all! Thanks for joining me today for part two of our Fall Fun Folio. Yesterday we took a look at the cards in the folio, so today we'll be looking at the folio itself.


Like the cards, the folio is made from Kraft cardstock. I used textured Glacier cardstock from the Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Assortment pack for accents and the closure. (The closure stays in place with the help of a couple of hook and loop dots.) The patterned paper is from the Pathfinding paperpack. I've inked around all the edges of the elements with Chocolate ink and used the same ink to stamp the sentiment, which is from the "For A Friend" stamp set. The brown sparkles give the whole thing just the right amount of bling, don't you think?

Here is the folio opened:


Each side houses three cards and three envelopes. I could certainly fit one more of each card and envelope in it. If you made the cards completely flat, you could easily fit 6 cards on each side. (I like my cards with a little dimension and bling though.)

Here it is with the cards showing:


And here is one more look:

I'm going to try to get a tutorial written up for this project. I'll let you know when it's done!






2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim! This is gorgeous! Absolutely love this entire project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh be still my Kraft-y lovin' heart! This folio/card set is gorgeous. Looking forward to the tutorial so I can scraplift this!

    ReplyDelete