The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

31 August 2015

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA TOMORROW....

Hi All! I realize that Autumn doesn't officially start until September 21, but the kids went back today, so as far as I'm concerned, the season of crisp leaves, pumpkin and apple everything, and brilliant color has begun.

Tomorrow, we'll be celebrating the kick off to fall three times over here at Violets & Sunshine.

First, tomorrow is the official launch of the Close To My Heart 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Catalog!  WOO HOO!!! There are some FABULOUS new products coming to you, along with a brilliant new Enchantment Color Palette. These jewel tones are truly stunning, folks! You'll also find gorgeous new stamp sets and patterned papers, along with some beautiful new specialty papers and accessories.   I'll have a link to the catalog on my blog tomorrow, or just browse my CTMH website tomorrow and start getting that wish list together.

Second, it's also the official launch of the Close To My Heart 2015 Holiday Expression Catalog! That's right, this year the holidays get their own book! And let me tell you, it's a keeper! Lots of new stamps along with some old faves. Gorgeous new paper for Halloween and Christmas. Exclusive winter base and bling charms and embellishments, and so much more. I'll also link to this catalog tomorrow.

And last but NOT LEAST: The Rose Blossom September Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop is coming at you tomorrow evening. You definitely don't want to miss the fabulous inspiration that the Rose Blossoms have in store for you using the stunning Paper Garden stamp set.

So fasten your seat-belts my crafty friends....TOMORROW is going to be a fantastic ride!

Until then....


No comments:

Post a Comment