The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

07 July 2016

Hello, Baby! (part 2)

Hi All! Welcome to part 2 of the Hello, Baby! album project. Today we'll take a look at the first 3 inside pages. This album has six interactive pages that fold out and hold six 4x6 and three 3x4 photos each, which means the entire album can house 54 photos (or 108 if you have two photos per pocket). Let's take a look:


Here is page one. The front of each page has a pocket that I added a 3x4 Georgie Picture My Life card to. There are a lot of "first" cards, so I tried to use those as much as I could. I cut down and matted a 4x6 journaling card from the same collection to insert in the pocket. Three of the pages are made with White Daisy cardstock and three are made with Juniper cardstock. I matted the journalling cards with Canary cardstock. (These inserts could also work as a mat for a 4x6 photo if you wanted to use them that way.)

Here's a look at the inside of the page when the front flap is opened:


I added two 4x6 flip flaps (by Close To My Heart) to the base page and one to the inside flap. Here is where you could double up on the pictures if you so chose. I also used a strip of patterned paper (Georgie, of course) to hide the adhesive on the flip flaps.

Here is a look at the back flap of page one and the front flap of page two:


The back flap of each page has two 3x4 flip flaps attached to it, along with a journalling card that fits beneath the flip flaps. I also added a cute little Picture My Life card toward the bottom of the page. This flap also opens up and has 4x6 flip flaps inside. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get a picture of the pocket insert for page two, so you'll have to trust me when I say it was a cute one as well. 

Here's a look at the back of page two and the front of page three:


Again, you'll notice that I mixed the color of the base pages so that every other one is White Daisy or Juniper cardstock.

And there you have a look at the first half of the book. Tune in for part 3 to see the rest of the pages. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Have a lovely and creative day!









1 comment:

  1. Omgoodness, this is the sweetest album! Really love the colors and papers, what an amazingly compact little thing this is for holding that many photos! Wow! SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete