The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

10 November 2012

Yuletide Week In Review



Hi All! Here's the week in review of my cards for the 30 Days, 30 Cards challenge. I thought I would highlight the Close To My Heart products that I used in each of them for you.

(November 4th)
This card uses the Bundled Buddies and Snow Flurries stamp sets (both retired) from Close To My Heart for the animals and trees (stamped in brown staz-on ink). I colored the animals with our alcohol ink markers (Autumn Terracotta, Olive, Indian Corn Blue, Twilight, and Blush) and a white opaque gel pen, and added a little glitter gel to the hats. I sponged the trees with New England Ivy Exclusive ink.

(November 5th)
This card uses the little ornament stamps from the Pear & Partridge Card Kit Workshop, stamped in Bamboo, Gray Flannel, and Cranberry Exclusive inks. (Gray Flannel Exclusive has retired, but Whisper Exclusive ink would work just as nicely.) {be merry} is stamped in Olive Exclusive ink using the Glamour Lower Case alphabet stamped set.

(November 6th)
The sentiment for this card is from the October Stamp Of The Month set and is stamped in Olive Exclusive ink.

(November 7th-front)
(November 7th-inside)
The sentiment on the front of the card is from the October Stamp Of the Month using Chocolate Exclusive ink. I masked off part of the sentiment and added ellipses. The inside sentiment is stamped using words from one of the Art Philosophy Cartridge Collection stamp sets. To tie it all together, I added ellipses, an ampersand, and an exclamation point using a brown marker.

(November 8th)
Here I once again used a sentiment from the October Stamp Of The Month (I hope you were able to get this little gem of a set!) and stamped it in Cranberry Exclusive ink, with a little off-set second generation stamping to give it a vintage 3D look.

(November 9th)
For the sentiment on this card, I used the Glory to God stamp set, stamped in Olive Exclusive ink.

(November 10th)
This card would look gorgeous in Pear & Partridge papers and Cranberry cardstock! The ribbon is Colonial White gros grain (currently on the While Supplies Last list). The sentiment is from the Pear & Partridge Card Kit workshop set and is stamped in Cocoa Exclusive ink. (This stamp set will be a go-to Christmas set for me for a long time. It's worth the kit alone!) I added some Opaque Pearl Gems for a little extra bling. It was such a fun and simple card to make, I'll probably use it to round out the last of my Christmas cards, using Pear & Partridge and probably Dakota papers. I'll post the results when I'm done.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration. For full details of the cards, visit me at The Feast. To order any of the above products, click on the links or feel free to browse here.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! What a fun way to show how versatile CTMH stamps are!

    ReplyDelete