The Marketplace @ Violets & Sunshine

12 June 2014

Thankful Thursday Mojo

Hi All! Thought I'd share a little thank you note inspired by this week's Mojo Monday sketch.
Here's my take on it:


I used a White Daisy card base and layered it with Kraft cardstock. The pattern paper is from the Jubilee paper pack. I cut a 2-inch scalloped circle from White Daisy cardstock and layered it with a 1 1/2-inch circle cut from Kraft cardstock. All of the stamping was done in Pacifica Exclusive Ink. The "TY" and parentheses are a sneak peek of July's Stamp Of The Month. "Thank You" is from Close To My Heart's Banner Wishes stamp set.

Here are a couple of close-ups:




And here is the card again:


I hope you enjoyed a little Thankful Thursday mojo. Have a wonderful day counting your blessings!




3 comments:

  1. I do love that mixture of kraft and white cardstocks, and those patterned papers are some of my most favorite CTMH prints. This is adorable, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the TY idea.

    ReplyDelete